It's the 4th of July. The boys are continuing to gain weight. Day 24 was the largest single day gain yet. They are both up 28% from their birth weights. Yesterday I had the chance to get back to playing soccer. It was nice to get some exercise with the added benefit that we won. Char got to help with the "cares" of the boys. The beds can go down so she can see in and she can get things for us.
Char with Andrew, she said "Hi baby Andrew, I'm your sister."
Bennett
Andrew
Char and Neva, the Cone Monsters, at a 4th of July gathering
Callum and I looked at the pictures together today. I explained about how the babies are too little and that's why they have something to help them breathe and something to help them eat so they can get big and strong. He said, "And there's only healthy things in there?" Yes sir. Only healthy things. He's watching out for them for ya. ;) xoxo
Callum and I looked at the pictures together today. I explained about how the babies are too little and that's why they have something to help them breathe and something to help them eat so they can get big and strong. He said, "And there's only healthy things in there?" Yes sir. Only healthy things. He's watching out for them for ya. ;) xoxo
ReplyDelete